1. Prior to application of this product, ensure the filter is clean and operating efficiently (i.e. is not the reason for the cloudiness)
2. Maintain pH level within the ideal range of 7.2 – 7.6. If not in this range, adjust.
3. Apply the required dose of GoldHorizons Natural Clarifier to the pool water using the table below as a guide.
4. This should be applied across the pool surface with the pump(s) and filtration turned ‘on’.
5. Keep the filtration system turned ‘on’ until clarity is restored, or for a minimum of 6 hours.
6. It may be necessary to backwash the filter after this procedure to remove all collected debris.
Note: Extremely slippery if spilled.